2016年1月19日星期二

A Very Good Mini Flashlight I've dicovered

I'd love to post a video to show this little nice product, but I haven't figured out how to do it. So let me just type it.
This is a really nice flashlight. It's Skyfire. Well I first heard this manufacture.


  • Lumen: 300 lm
  • Lighting Distance: About 80m
  • Switch: Switch Type- Clicky/Clickie Switch Location- Tail-cap 3modes (weak-high-flicker)
  • Length: about 9 cm
  • Width: about 2.2 cm
  • Net weight: about 51 g
  • Usage time: 100000 hours

it's brighter than most flashlights i've had. Bright enough to see in the dark, Light up street signs 80m away when zoomed.Certainly bright enough for everything, I take it with me everyday, put it on my pocket or in the handbag. It's easy to carry. Even I've dropped it once from a shelf above my head while it was on and it still works.It seems waterproof as well. 



没有评论:

发表评论